It was a beautiful wedding. Now it’s time to hit the road as a new military spouse at a new base. She feels a lot of confusion about how to navigate this new life.
She’s been married to her Soldier for ten years. There have been three deployments during that time, and he has changed. She’s unsure about how she should navigate this new normal.
He finds himself in an interesting place. He loves his Airman, but this moving every four years has made it challenging to develop a career. He’s unsure what to do and needs a little guidance.
Each of these profiles is not unique. These individuals exist at every base and post across our country. They are the reason the Military Spouse Advocacy Network (MSAN) was created. We understand the challenges that military spouses and their families face on a daily basis. This is why MSAN’s Advocates, Coordinators, Contributors, and Staff provide support and programs needed to overcome challenges related to:
- Career and employment
- New military spouses
- Reintegration and resilience
- Mental health
- Transition from active duty to civilian life
A nonprofit 501c-3 organization, the Military Spouse Advocacy Network is the fastest growing network of advocates and volunteers serving military families, service members, and veterans, and we need your help!
Today is #GivingTuesday…a global movement that celebrates and supports giving and philanthropy. Charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate and encourage giving. Anyone, anywhere can get involved in #GivingTuesday and give back in a way that is meaningful to them.
Are you called to improve quality of life for military spouses? If so, here are some of the ways you can support the Military Spouse Advocacy Network today:
- Join us! Become a member of our network. https://www.milspouseadvocacynetwork.org/get-involved.html
- Support our mission to serve, educate, empower, and support military spouses across the globe. Consider donating to MSAN at https://www.milspouseadvocacynetwork.org/get-involved-1.html.
- Volunteer! MSAN is looking for advocates and contributors. Contact us at email@example.com.
- Partner with us! The Military Spouse Advocacy Network partners with a dozen organizations that directly support our programs. Consider coming on board by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#GivingTuesday is so much more than one day in December. It is our hope today acts as a catalyst and inspires you to help the Military Spouse Advocacy Network create stronger military families through education, empowerment, and support. We can’t do it without you!